mtDNA Haplogroup Geographic Locations
- African: L0, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6.
- West Eurasian: H, T, U, V, X, K, I, J, W.
- East Eurasian: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Y, Z.
- Native American: A, B, C, D, X
- CZ- Many Siberians; branch C- Some Amerindian; branch Z- Many Saami, some Korean, some North Chinese, some Central Asian populations
- D- Some Amerindians, many Siberians and northern East Asians
- E- Malay, Borneo, Philippines, Taiwanese aborigines, Papua New Guinea
- G- Many Northeast Siberians, northern East Asians, and Central Asians
- Q- Melanesian, Polynesian, New Guinean populations
|Website Powered And Maintained By gbpec.ac.in|