Students are the most integral part of any institution, therefore it is our top most priority to provide a healthy, safe and sound environment for them here at the campus so that they continue to grow and excel holistically without any hindrance. The force that works tirelessly to accomplish this mission is led by the Office of Dean Student Welfare.
- Registration of the newly admitted UG/PG/Research Scholar students in academic sessions.
- Orientation program for fresh entrant students.
- Student Identity Card.
- Coordinating Anti-Ragging activities.
- Coordinating Cultural activities of the students.
- Coordinating Technical Societies at Institute and department level and Funding support for participating in external technical events.
- Coordinating and organizing activities related to Ministry of Technical Education Flagship Programmes.
- Preparing Student magazine.
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan program.
- Issuance of Student Insurance & Character Certificate.
- Managing all scholarships for UG, PG, and PhD (except institute assistantship).
- Maintain Discipline, Wellness & Welfare of Students.
- Financial assistance to students, and education loans.
- Managing hostel accommodation and messing facilities for students residing in the campus.
- Providing sports facilities for students and staff by organizing indoor and outdoor games and providing fund support for participating in external sports events.